1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Your access to and use of www.kmaglobaltraining.com (“website”) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
To provide training, consultancy and certification services to the industry and individual. The detail work is given below:
KMA Global specializes in training, inspection and certification services with an expert approach to your business' point of view. Our programs empower your organization and its employee with right tools and knowledge. A continuous evolution is important for growth, be it business or an individual career. Our approach to that growth is through learning which is also in- sync with the industry norms and requirements. With these key tools – “we give you the power to grow yourself”!
KMA Global offers a comprehensive range of training courses which provide the participants with an opportunity of learning both theoretical & practical aspects of training through a team of dedicated & experienced professionals. These training programs can be delivered at a central location (open programmes) or at client's premises (in-house programme).
Our diverse portfolio of Training Programs:
- Quality Management System (QMS) ISO 9001
- Environment Management System (EMS) ISO 14001
- Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OHSMS) ISO 45001
- Food Safety Management System (FSMS) ISO 22000
- Information Security Management System (ISMS) ISO 27001
- Medical Devices Management System (MDMS) ISO 13486
- Service Quality Management System (SQMS) IS 15700
- Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Point (HACCP) IS 15000
- Social Accountability (SA) ISO 16001
- Education Management System (EDMS) IS 16533
- Integrated Safety Management System (IMS)
- Laboratory Management System (LMS) ISO/IEC 17025
- Inter Lab Comparison & Proﬁciency Testing (ILCPT)
- Uncertainty Measurement (MU)
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, KMA Global Training & Certification Services LLP and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages PDF documents from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
Duration of Training Programs:
- One Day Awareness Program on any of the above Standards
- Two Days Awareness & Internal Auditing Program on any of the above Standards
- Two Days Programme on ILCPT
- Two Days Programme on MU
- Four Days Program on LQMS & IMS
Activity Speciﬁc Training:
- Product Certiﬁcation (Speciﬁc Modules)
- Custom built training programs to suit speciﬁc requirements of the client in areas such as:
- Hall Marking
- Safety Requirements
- Consumers Protection
- Communication & Skill Development
- Personality Development
- Motivational Technique
3. ACCEPTABLE USE
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without KMA Global Training & Certification Services LLP written consent.
- You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without KMA Global Training & Certification Services LLP written consent.
4. NO WARRANTIES
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. KMA makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph. KMA Global Training & Certification Services LLP does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all;
- Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
5. CHANGES TO WEBSITE
KMA Global Training & Certification Services LLP reserves the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that KMA Global Training & Certification Services LLP shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
6. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to KMA Global Training & Certification Services LLP or otherwise used by KMA Global Training & Certification Services LLP as permitted by law.
- In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
8. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, KMA Global Training & Certification Services LLP will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- KMA Global Training & Certification Services LLP makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so to exclude or limit the liability of KMA Global Training & Certification Services LLP for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of KMA Global Training & Certification Services LLP or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold KMA Global Training & Certification Services LLP and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against KMA Global Training & Certification Services LLP arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
KMA Global Training & Certification Services LLP may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with KMA Global’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and KMA Global Training & Certification Services LLP in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with governing law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of jurisdiction.